About AXA Equitable
In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States) is a leading financial protection company and a premier provider of life insurance, annuity, and investment products and services. AXA Equitableâ€™s assets under management totaled $539.46 billion as of December 31, 2008.
The companyâ€™s products and services are offered:
* To consumers by financial professionals through its retail distribution channel, AXA Advisors, LLC
* To the financial services market through its wholesale distribution channel, AXA Distributors, LLC
* To corporations and their employees through its corporate distribution channel, Corporate Markets.
In addition, AXA Equitable and AllianceBernstein, L.P. are affiliated companies; AllianceBernstein is one of the largest publicly-traded global asset management firms in the world.
AXA Equitable is a subsidiary of AXA Financial Inc., which is part of the global AXA Group, a worldwide leader in financial protection strategies and wealth management. AXA Groupâ€™s operations are geographically diverse, with major operations in Europe, North America, and the Asia/Pacific region.
AXA Group Euro 981 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2008. Listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, the AXA ordinary share trades under the symbol AXA. The AXA American Depositary Share is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AXA.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY)
â€œAXA Equitableâ€ is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, MONY Life Insurance Company, MONY Life Insurance Company of America, AXA Advisors, LLC, AXA Network, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC. All AXA Equitable companies are directly or indirectly owned by AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC, and have offices at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, (212) 554-1234.
Did you know that if you subscribe to our website, you will receive email notifications whenever content changes or new content is added.
1. Enter your e-mail address below and click the Sign Me Up button.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm your intention of subscribing to our site.
3. Click the link in the email to confirm. That’s all there is to it!
Then indicate you no longer wish to receive our emails.